Friday, May 7, 2010

Our First Trip to Disney World!

We just got back from our first family trip to Disney World. We had a wonderful time and the twins were really good. I learned that Disney World teaches patience to children with all the lines we had to stand in, but also teaches patience to the parents for dealing with annoying people! Ashley's favorite ride was the tea cups, and Luke's was the race cars. They both LOVED Goofy's Roller coaster. I think we rode that about 10 times in a row. They also thought sleeping in bunk beds was "the best". We will definitely buy one for Luke when he moves into his own room. They laughed the whole time even though it was 95 degrees out. At dinner one night, Ashley had a laughing fit because she kept giving me wet willies on my arm. Everyone in the restaurant was laughing with her. Her giggle is so contagious, I even recorded it for my ring tone on my phone. It was a quick 3 day trip, but long enough for two 3 year olds. We were ready to get home. Looking forward to next time though! Here are some pictures.

Waiting on the bus to take us to Disney World!

Our first bus ride!
Ready to ride some rides! So excited!!

The teacup, Ashley's favorite.
Goofy's Roller Coaster
Carousel
Carousel
Safari
Petting zoo
Tired of waiting in lines.

I am thankful my children had the opportunity to experience Disney World. So many people, have never gone.

1 comment:

Granna said...

Love these pics! I know they had a great time even though they looked really hot!!!! Maybe next time Grandpa and I can go, too.