Monday, April 26, 2010

Children's Museum

How much fun is the children's museum??! They have a kids' sized grocery store, veterinarian's office, body shop, construction sight complete with an architect's room, and an old antique fire station plus many more rooms. Lot's of fun. I cracked up watching Luke and Ashley grocery shop. Luke ran around like he was on a shopping spree throwing as much in his cart as fast as he could. At one point he was running around the store with a rotisserie chicken under his arm like a football. Ashley just kind of hung out by the produce checking it out and watching other kids. Hilarious. She jumped right in at the veterinarians office though. taking a cat's temperature and even got in the pet cage! Luke liked the x-rays. I encourage anyone with small children to find a children's museum near you and check it out. The only "bad" part about it, is the parent's have to clean up the mess before you leave. I never knew Luke liked lamb chops so much..... He had way too many in his grocery cart, and I couldn't figure out where he found them to put them back!!



I am thankful to have such fun places to go nearby.

1 comment:

Granna said...

I think I love this place. Tell Luke and Ashley that they HAVE to take Granna and Grandpa to see it. I know they had much fun....they are truly blessed to have a mom so willing to take them places like this! Love to all.....