Monday, May 10, 2010

Trip to Georgia

You'll have to excuse my pictures lately, as I am working with a new lens that is all manual. I am so excited to have it, but it's pretty complicated! You'll notice a lot of them are blurry and the lighting is off, but at least I have something to remember a moment by. After having the twins, I found a new passion for photography. It is my latest hobby (an expensive hobby. Who knew once I started I would need more and more equipment?). I took several classes this past year, and am trying to take more, but between Brent's travel schedule and our babysitter taking a full time job, I can not find the time. So, using the new lens is going to be trial and error until I can get back into the classroom. So bare with me, it will be worth it when I figure it all out!

Before going to Disney World, Brent and I took the twins up to Adel, GA to see Brent's Grandmama. Can you believe that I don't have ONE picture of them with her from this trip? Funny thing is, once we got there, they ran around her house like it was a maze, and they were hardly even around her. After having dinner, we went back to Brent's parents to spend the night in Thomasville. We went to a park, ate ice cream, clipped daisies and fed squirrels. Although getting them to sleep outside of their own home was a little challenging, all in all they had a great time.



I am thankful to have children who love nature and being outside.

1 comment:

Granna said...

We loved having all of you here in Thomasville. We love watching the twins play outside and have fun! Hope you all can come more often.