Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jackson!!!

Today is Jackson's 10th birthday! The twins threw him a great birthday party. We made Red Velvet cupcakes and wrapped bones and toys for him. Jackson was so surprised! What a fun party he had. The only thing missing was Savannah.

Sticky Tape


Wrapping with Scooby Doo paper


Guess what's in Luke's?

Singing Happy Birthday, Jackson likes it.

However, Jackson doesn't like his hat, but is wearing it for Luke and Ashley

Portrait time.

This is one happy dog.

Loving his new bone. (he ate the whole thing in 5 minutes- great....)

Although I miss Savannah everyday, I am thankful to have Jackson with us. He is so loving, and we all love him so much. Happy 10th Birthday, Jackson!!!

2 comments:

Granna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON!!! I know the twins had a ball throwing you a party.....and you look like you enjoyed it, too! I love your party hats. Grandpa and I had a fun time looking at these pictures of all three of you. Love you all, Granna

Anonymous said...

I do so LOVE a Dog Birthday Party & it looks like you threw a fine one. Love & miss you. Aunt Jane