Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summertime, summertime, sum. sum. summertime.

I know I probably say this every summer, but doesn't it feel hotter than normal?? We can't get from our car to the door without breaking out in a sweat. Swimming is just about the only thing we can do outdoors these days. It's a good thing the twins can swim. They are little FISH!!








And when we're not outside swimming, we're getting creative inside. Like checking out yellow jackets from INSIDE the house....

We have been super heroes a lot lately. I know if my neighbors could see in our house, they would think we were crazy seeing the 3 of us running around with towels on our backs.


They think they can fly off the steps.



We have also been playing a lot of indoor football.



Ashley does NOT like it when Luke gets the ball.

But they still have so much fun.
And of course, cooking. Luke and Ashley love snapping green beans!




We have had such a wonderful summer, but I must admit I now have a little "Fall" fever. Bring on the cool weather, well "cool" for us at least......

I'm thankful we have a pool in our backyard!

1 comment:

Granna said...

I just love these little superhero, bean-snapping, football playing fish!! O what fun we are going to have next week.......see you all soon. Love you all!