Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Early one summer morning.

We walked down to the intracoastal early this morning with some good friends. The kids had so much fun. Too bad we didn't bring bathing suits. Oh well....

This is what summer's all about, walking on the beach.
And, running on the beach.
I wish I had their energy.
Ashley wrote her name in the sand.
Good thing I didn't try to keep their clothes dry.
Had a great time, but now it's time to go home all sticky and sandy.

I am thankful to have the opportunity to watch my children "be kids". I love random mornings like this.

2 comments:

Granna said...

I love seeing these two having such a great time! They are just growing up too fast, though. Tell them I love them and will see them before too long. Love to all.....

Jamie and Jeff said...

Ok, Melissa...I finally got caught up on reading your blog and have to say I was teary much of the time. You are such an incredible mommy. You make it seem so easy! I truly miss talking with you! Your kids are precious!