Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trip to the Movie Theatre.

We went to our first movie in the theatre today. We met up with my good friend Dee Dee and her daughter Ava, who had never been before either. We ordered big bags of popcorn and found our seats. With only 2 bathroom breaks and falling through the seat about 150 times, it turned out to be a great experience. I can not wait to take them to more movies. We saw "Hotel for Dogs", which is not a cartoon, but kept the kids attention long enough. I am impressed with how much popcorn Ashley ate! She didn't stop eating until it was gone. Luke kept telling people in the theatre, "SHH! Be quiet!". I'm not sure what they enjoyed most. The movie, the popcorn, or the flip down seats!













I am thankful Cobb Theatres offer free summer movies for kids. We are going to have a fun movie filled summer!

2 comments:

Granna said...

Oh man, that looks like so much fun!! That a great Mama to let the kids experience so much. I know they had wonderful time. It is a great way to pass a rainy morning or afternoon, too. I look forward to hearing about going to the movies!

Granna said...

Excuse the previous comment....I meant to say "What" a great Mama not "That". My brain and my fingers don't work well together sometimes.