Wednesday, May 7, 2008

If this doesn't make you smile, then I don't know what will.

My Aunt sent me a YouTube link that made me think of this video clip of Luke that I made a few months ago. Instead of sending this clip back to her through email, I decided to post it here on the blog. I can't help but laugh when I watch this. If this doesn't make you smile, then I don't know what will.
M


http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii118/mbfykes/?action=view&current=200803061707382.flv


I am thankful for having 2 hilarious children, who make me laugh every day.

4 comments:

Mota Pakwa said...

That definitely made me smile! And laugh too! Watching this video gets me excited for my little BOY to arrive! ;) Oops. I just spilled my super secret.

Melissa said...

WHAT??!!!

Kim Porter said...

Missy,
Chad and I both had tears running down our faces we were laughing so hard. You truly are blessed!
Kim P

Granna said...

Bruce and I watch this video at least twice a day, along with the others......it makes our day!!!