Saturday, March 22, 2008

Why don't you start a blog?

I finally got to talk to an old friend the other day. It was so nice to catch up! It had been WAY TOO long since we had talked. She also has a toddler a few months older than Luke and Ashley, so we are both hard to get on the phone long enough to have a conversation. One of us usually has to hang up within 2 minutes! I told her the easiest way for me to communicate with people these days is by the Internet. That way, I can start a sentence, walk away from the computer when the twins need me and finish the sentence when I have time. She said, "Why don't you start a blog?". She's right. It's a great way for me to communicate with the "outside" world, on my own time. So, here I am, starting a blog.....
I told Brent I was going to do this and he laughed. First, because he thought, what in the world am I going to blog about, and second, when will I have time to do this. Well, it's only been 5 days, and I've typed this much! ha!
Hopefully, I'll be able to keep it up. I will try to post pictures of the twins and funny stories of what they're up to. If something funny happens to Brent, I'll be sure to post that too. Nothing really happens to me, I'm too busy to notice if it does. (Well, maybe, being pooped on by a bird and peed on by the neighbors dog all within a week......) Brent of course just laughed, then quickly walked away, he was to embarrassed to be seen with me!
M
I am thankful for my friends, new and old, without them, I would never survive.

3 comments:

Ketchup Chicken said...

apparently being pooped on by a bird is good luck, or so I've heard. hope everything's going well!

Susan Riley said...

Oops. I think I sent you an email instead of posting a comment. Anywho, I am SO SO glad you started this!! You are my hero homie! Now we can keep up with the Fyke Family better! Woo hoo for old friends and blogs! I love you!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere! My name is Renee and I got your link from Kim. We have a blog too so come check it out sometime! I'll be back! Happy Blogging!