Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How can it be?



How can it be that my BABIES are 4?! It seems like I was just lying on the couch, huge as a house, pregnant. There is no way, they just turned 4! I must be having one of my scary dreams that I often had while on bedrest. I'm just dreaming, right???! I guess not.... I have pictures to prove it and I am oh so sad they are no longer babies. I know, I'm that psycho-crazy mom that cries at every milestone. I am just so grateful to have them. I try to cherish every second and take my time with them so I can savor every moment. I want this to last forever. I know I say this a lot, but I really wish life had a pause button, because I would pause it right here, right now. How can it be?

January 3, 2011

Singing to Luke:
Singing to Ashley:
She blew out the candles too quick for a picture...
Birthday party at preschool



Birthday party at Bounce U



And of course the Hurricane Machine before we went home:

We had a great time celebrating their birthday all week. I hope they felt special, because they are. I just love them so much.

I am thankful for Luke and Ashley.






1 comment:

Granna said...

I just love reading about these sweet children! I am amazed at how fast they learn and are growing up. We had such a good time at Christmas and at the birthday party! They are great children.....keep up the good work with them Mom and Dad.
Love you all!