Monday, September 8, 2008

"Rusty!!!!!"

OK, time to get back to some happy stories! Let me begin with, Savannah. She's doing really well. She is walking, running, playing and this morning, when we got up, where was she??? on the couch! She's not supposed to get on the couch, but oh well. She did it AND she jumped down on her own. The dog is crazy! Brent and I were talking last night. We haven't seen her act this well in a very long time. Looking back, she must have been in pain for awhile and we didn't now it. I am now 100% sure, I made the right decision.

I finally got a break (if you call going to a 3 year old's birthday party a break) on Saturday. Bailey had a rodeo party, complete with pony rides. Only when my dad, the twins and I were half way there, did we think, "we should have brought a can of Beef-A-Reeno". Do y'all remember the Seinfeld episode when Kramer fed his horse a whole can of this? "I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Ross, one never knows how the gastrointestinal workings of the equine are going to function". "Rusty, no! No, Rusty!!!" HILARIOUS! Why didn't we think of this earlier? Can you imagine the chaos at kids' birthday party with a gassy horse! haha! Well, we didn't laugh because the ponies were gassy, but we did do a lot of laughing. No surprise, Ashley LOVED the horses, and Luke, hated them. We managed to get Luke on for a quick picture, but he was not happy, so we took him off. Ashley loved every second and rode up and down the street. (Yes, I said street. This is South Florida- there aren't many fields around here)Here are some pictures and video clips from the past month and the party.

I am thankful for my niece, Bailey. She brings us lots of laughter! Happy 3rd Birthday Bailey!


Ashley's first pony ride














Luke taking a stroll with Grammy, contemplating whether or not to get on that mangy thing...













................ When twins want to ride on the same car at the same time (they did this on their own)













................ Just going for a walk












.
.
.
Luke in my brother's sailor suit, from when he was a kid.


















Ashley Elizabeth














Watching the boats go by














Proud Baby Girl



















Sitting in my chair, waiting for the game to start.










.
.
.
.
Watching the game!












................................ Ashley on pony
Luke on pony
Bailey on pony
Caitlyn on pony

2 comments:

Granna said...

I could not comment after your first post about Savannah....it just broke my heart! I smiled at this post....because Savannah is being Savannah(a pet that everyone would love)! Also, I loved the pictures and videos of our precious grandchildren. I can hardly wait to come back to see you all. Thanks for keeping us updated on this blog. We love you all!

Wendy & Wesley Fink said...

I love the Seinfeldism!!
How about this one?
Aunt Manya:
"My Brother had pony, my sister had pony... we all had ponies. "
Jerry Seinfeld:
"Who moves from a pony country to a non-pony country? Who would think a Polish immigrant would have had a pony?"